Saturday 2 April 2011

My Psychic Bodyguard and the Pink Ladies!

Had a stage school in an old mill until a couple of years ago. Quite often knew I (we) were not alone. One night I had left some Pink ladies costumes in my office within the mill unit. Picture three separate rooms and a long corridor. My office was in the first room as a small separate room through which I could see into the other room and partially through frosted glass to the main corridor.

I'd lock my unit door and come through the first room and unlocked the ofice. As i lifted the costumes rom the hook on the wall my psychic bodyguard was walking past the glass in the corridor as though heading out of the building. I hesitated for a moment. I wasn't frightened just a tad apprehensive.

As i locked my office and went towards the corridor i found myself opening the door with purpose fully expecting him to be near the exterior door. As i did i found the corridor empty and the main door locked as it had been by me when I arrived.

I'm never frightened by him.i guess I should name him at some point. he always seems to be in a hurry.A man on a mission................


                               The corridor by the main door.To your right you can see the glass
                               and the room I came out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment