Friday 19 August 2011

BB CH5 and the new 'Only way is Essex'

Casting Call ProHi!  Summer break over and time to roll my sleeves up, put my finger back on the pulse and off we go.  I watched last night's launch with interest. Particularly liked Sally Burko for not following the sheep, doing her own thing and entering the controversy of the Big Brother house now owned by CH5. Think there will be some raised eyebrows in the Commons today but hey ho!

For those that don't know the makers of 'The Only Way is Essex' are looking to create a Liverpool model. I guess even more colourful characters and quirkiness to come but that is what T.V is about. Colour, quirkiness and conflict :).

I auditioned for BB a couple of years ago getting through a couple of rounds including a  mock up of the Diary room which is really quite surreal!

My belief is if you want something, if you want to try out then DO IT! Take your courage in both hands and launch forward. Have a great weekend all X

No comments:

Post a Comment