Monday 3 October 2011

The Costs of Joining Casting Websites

Casting Call ProI've been thinking about the casting websites I subscribe to alongside my agent's input and you can spend a LOT of money per month on them. Over the years I hope I've discovered the reputable ones and the not so reputable ones.

I frequently receive emails with offers to entice me in. The fact is being pro active and searching for work should be a complimetary partnership to that of your agent.

Often for me it has paid off in work. Basically it's about doing everything you can as an indivdual to enable opportunities and get seen.

I will always consider an opportunity. Sometimes the lesser ones lead to a bigger carrot. Those who sit and wait for the telephone to ring wait an awful long time..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment