Wednesday 5 October 2011

Pride of Britain Awards

Casting Call ProI watched the Pride of Britain Awards tonight and witnessed the immense courage and tenacity of many of the recipients tonight. It never ceases to amaze me who these people don't see the enormity of their courageous actions. They did what they had to or wanted to putting their own lives in danger to protect others. Children and young people demonstrated amazing courage. I loved little George who raises money to first buy better toys for the cancer hospital he is a patient at and now better equipment.

My vote tonight went to the father who lost his son alongside to other young men who were killed during the riots. Despite his grief he just wanted the rioting to stop.............................

Next time I feel a grumble or a moan coming on I'm going to remember him and his desire for peace. What a courageous man.

No comments:

Post a Comment