Tuesday 29 March 2011

The Psychic Stuff

When I was six I awoke to find the silhoutte of a man sat at the side of my bed. He was built like a body guard. Definitely not my Dad. He never spoke. I threw the covers over my head frightened. I've seen that man three times in my life. He never speaks. I'm told he visits at crisis moments in my life -yes, perhaps. He is by no means the only 'person' who visits me. I'm not frightened.

I do however attend Spiritualist meetings where I take part in open circle sessions where I can give messages to others.

I get warnings of messages in many ways. A telephone rings -not not a mobile or a landline. This is like a trill phone tone that wakes me. I get yelled at so loudly it frightens me or just a gentle whisper.

Lots of information is given to me often at inopportune moments. It's me that needs to say go away until a more appropriate time.

More to follow on this..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment