Saturday 26 March 2011

Touring Scotland and living together in an R.V for CH4 with a bunch of strangers

Episode 2 (prt 2)

Off into Inverness I make the decision to tackle this experience head on, to be myself whether that upsets people or not and to be a real team player as a quiz member.

As I walk into Inverness I spot two very large kestrels. As I take a pic with the flash on I notice the sign 'no flashes'. Apparently they can kill a dog no matter what size. Did think about my beared collie and my sedate chow chow hmm.

Clutching the map given to me I try and locate my meeting place for tomorrow but divert to the Eastfield Shopping complex, a  v nice mango smoothie and a pretty good women's choir raising money for Marie Curie. I wore my daffodil with pride throughout the trip.

Soon I head to the bridge overlooking the waterfront close to my rendevous. The sun glistens on the water and looks pretty spectacular. It's gonna be a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment