Monday 28 March 2011

Self Promotion

As Brits we tend not to feel comfortable singing our own praises yet self promotion is a necessary part of developing your career and accompanying opportunities further. For years I promoted others -happily but when it was my turn to promote me it felt weird.

I have had links into performing arts or as long as I can remember. My father took me to Bury Children's Theatre as a child where I met an amazing woman Anne Dutt. It was there I realised I would have a go at this.

Since I've been a Bultlins redcoat. Ran a stage school and appeared in both t.v and radio as well as nurturing my psychic abilities.

Grab all the opportunites that come along. Don't sit there ten years from now and say ..'if only'

Sometimes it's better to take a less travelled road to get to your destination!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment