Sunday 27 March 2011

Touring Scotland and living together in an R.V for CH4 with a bunch of strangers

Well, our last day together brings us through the most breathtaking scenery leading through Pitlochry to our final quiz destination in the village of Moffat some eight miles from Lockerbie. Bitter sweet day. We had to win on our last day. Nothing else mattered (to me). See our team!


Do we do it well, just have to wait and watch.

This was the most amazing road trip I could ever take and I never even told you about the car sick stop for me. The sheep army (Harry Hill moment!), the toothpaste cake or.....well, you'll just have to watch and see for yourself.

I count myself as very lucky to have been given the chance by CH4 to appear in what will be their next hit show.

I want to personally thank everyone inc the crew who were on their feet some eighteen hours a day and my team mates. Thank you x

No comments:

Post a Comment