Sunday 27 March 2011

Touring Scotland and living together in an R.V for CH4 with a bunch of strangers

Well, today we're off to Edinburgh. I have fond memories of the place as it was my final school trip destination. I was so looking forward to getting the possible opportunity to look around . Princess Street perhaps where I bought my mum the decorative blue wall plate i later broke it:(. Had an argument with room dimensions and a Christmas Tree !!!

The sun shone gloriously as our trip began following a late start, a windy walk and a picture for Jen outside the public toilets -don't ask!

The roads were pretty congested as we got into Edinburgh and we just never got to see the sights sadly. At the caravan park the weather changed and by the time we reached 'The Newsroom'  our Thursday night venue the heaven's had well and truly opened and my pacamac which I'd worn a couple of times came into it's own. See pic above:


The Newsroom was in my opinion the worst venue in terms of the host. He continually put us down a very opportunity -guess he was on a power trip - so sad. Each night we gave an interview to camera. I couldn't help but discuss the host.

Once again won't give results, you will have to watch. Each night we voted for a member of the team who stood out for us personally. At the end of the week that person won any prize money or prizes collected throughout the week. Jen - she kept my sanity and helped me to lose it in equal measure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment