Saturday 26 March 2011

Touring Scotland and living together in an R.V for CH4 with a bunch of strangers

Episode 2

I arrive on the Saturday at Inverness Airport to be greeted by a taxi driver holding a card with my name on. I didn't realise just how expansive and beautiful Scotland was having only been there twice before.

On my way to the hotel in the centre of Inverness the Assistant Producer calls me 'we'll be meeting you at the hotel soon. Let us know your room number'.

This was beginning to feel real. Tomorrow my journey with my companions would begin.

As I check in to a very atmospheric room (haunted) I do what every girl does, I make a brew and start panicking about my luggage , other people's luggage and the confined space.

Knock at the door and the series producer Steve and Sarah arrive. 'You're the glamour element'  Me? Must be the boots :)

Here's a map. X marks the spot where you'll meet the others tomorrow. You'll get a call when it's time to walk. Walk? With this luggage, they're kidding right? -it's my first test. Urm. It's not far -ten minutes. Well, nervous already. What if I get lost. Does the R.V go without me and I leave with my head bowed? Not a chance!

Well, tell us about the psychic stuff................

My V.T shows me giving a psychic reading.

Well, I'm clairaudient -I hear stuff. I often back a reading up with my Egyptian Tarot too. I miss nothing. I pick up everything.  I could see the nervousness surface. I knew I'd be talked about back at base.

'Tight schedule, we need to go. I'll see you tomorrow'  Steve said
'And I'll see you later, my room is just across from you' Sarah said

Free to go around Inverness in the Scottish sunshine. My exuberance was at a high so off I set on my exploration!

No comments:

Post a Comment