Saturday 26 March 2011

Touring Scotland and living together in an R.V for CH4 with a bunch of strangers

Episode 1

I'm one of those people that say 'YES' when an opportunity comes along then think about what I've committed to after!  SO, when I auditioned for a new CH4 pilot 'Pointyheads' and was selected I lept at the opportunity.

'You'll be going on a nice little trip around Scotland taking in the scenery taking part in nightly quizzes as a T.V quiz team............... see it as a holiday'  YEAH right.

Imagine meeting four strangers and living in a confined space with them but needing to get on as you're a team expected to win. Double pressure but weirdly accompanied by a deep intrigue.

Think BIG Brother on wheels with intelligent people!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, I'd like to share my story with you.x

No comments:

Post a Comment